- Abstract submission open: May 1st, 2021
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: August 15th, 2021
- Notification of final decision of accepted papers will be made by September 15th, 2021 to corresponding person/author.
ISAR invites everyone interested in the field of arthroplasty registries to submit a 250 word abstract (excluding title, authors, affiliations and e-mail address) for a Podium or a Poster Presentation in Arial 12 in a Word document (no pdf-file). It is expected that abstracts have a high academic standard and are written in English. Pictures, tables and graphs should not be used – text only!
Please use the following template:
- Title – Entire title without abbreviations
- Authors and Affiliations – A list of all authors full names and their affiliations
- E-mail address to presenter/first author
- Introduction – A short statement of the purposes of the study
- Materials and Methods – A summary of materials and methods used
- Results – A summary of the results
Oral sessions will be live followed by discussion. Exact timing of all podium presentations will be communicated to you
as soon as the final congress program is confirmed. Moreover, there will be a best paper session.
Poster Format (Poster Walk)
Format of poster to be presented will be sent out later prior to the meeting. All posters presented at the meeting will be
published in abstract form in the final congress program. Specific posters will be selected for poster walk which will
include a live pitch of the scientific work followed by discussion
How to submit your abstract
Submit your abstracts as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com) before August 15th, 2021.
Please specify in your e-mail if you would like to present as a Podium Presentation or a Poster Presentation.
If you will not be the podium or poster presenter, please indicate the name of the presenter!
Note that submitted abstracts will be published and distributed in the online program.
There will be an award for the best presentation and best poster.
Publication in CORR
You also have a possibility to submit your manuscript for publication in CORR - please click here to see the invitation and instructions.
For further information regarding abstract submission please contact ISAR at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0) 70 285 62 09.